Sunday, March 7, 2010

Had to nap today after taking some Camp photos
















So after a week in Europe and over 20 hours of traveling with no sleep,,, it finally caught up with me. I managed to sleep in today and after walking around Camp taking some pictures I had to go rack out and get a nap. I'd like to say I feel refreshed but I don't, but a little better rested now. Luckily I found out last night that my 1:00 meeting today had been cancelled.... you know I don't like working on Sundays.










Not too much of note going on and things should start picking up for me tomorrow morning. I've got about a month before LCDR Raines leaves so I'm hoping to get some good turnover training before that point.

2 comments:

  1. so what are you really over there in the sand for? it would seem that all you are doing is going on vacations and playing around?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you think it looks so great I'd be happy to get you singed up with a recruiter,,,, come enjoy the vacation with me.

    ReplyDelete