Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sunday Helo trip





























So we headed out today on a helo with Major Fuentes. Trulea and I got hooked up on a ride and some of the folks from my office rode along in order to get some overhead photos of some construction projects that are going on at Camp Lemonnier. We headed out around 1:00 this afternoon and had about two hours of flight time.
I think three of our passengers ended up getting sick so I'm not sure how much fun they had. We got to take different positions and hang out on the back of the aircraft,,, fortunately we were tethered just in case we fell out. Hanging out the back over the desert was definitely a good time.
We also headed out last night to the French Market for some dinner at La Pergola and shopping at the market. We also went to the Super Marche and I finally got a lamp and extension cord. Another good night,,,, I hope the good week continues

No comments:

Post a Comment