Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Back in Djibouti
















So I finished up in Sharm and got a good last day of suntanning and a massage. Unfortunately on Sunday a nasty sinus infection crept up on me so the flight home was nearly miserable and I didn't manage to make it out of the bed most of Memorial Day. I suppose that's the price I have to pay for having a vacation. All good things have to end and the days of the 5 star hotels are gone for a while.










I actually went to the Dr. today and got a prescription to knock this infection out.... It's ridiculous to have a cold while sitting in the middle of Africa with temperatures exceeding 100 degrees.










Not much else to report here,,, just back to the grind again and only 8 months to go on this tour.

No comments:

Post a Comment