Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Haze, Hot, Humid...

So I walked out the door this morning and it was haze, overcast, hot and a little humid. Not what you would expect from the description but the atmosphere was full of sand and dirt to the point that the sky was gray and the sun really wasn't visible. It looked like rain was on the way however I'm pretty sure that's not going to happen until October at the earliest since it doesn't rain here much.

I took a look at the calendar and my orders and if all is correct as of tomorrow I will have merely seven months to go on my tour! I have to admit I'm ready to get back to my family, friends and home. The movie Elizabethtown was on tonight which didn't help much either with the scenes from Kentucky and some of the family scenes that were reminiscent of our family gatherings.

No comments:

Post a Comment