Sunday, June 13, 2010

Nothing exciting to report....

So it has been a sedate time back at Camp Lemonnier. Since returning from Egypt my sinuses an allergies have been a mess. The air quality here is pretty awful and the winds are starting to shift so it feels like a hair dryer blowing in your face during the day. With the winds coming from the desert along with the heat comes dirt and sand so breathing is tough at times.

The July 4th holiday weekend is right around the corner and that'll be two days off work in a row which will be a nice change. Once I make it through July I'll only have six months left on this tour and I'll be ready to transition back to civilian life.

I'm not being negligent on blogging, but unfortunately there's not much to report on the daily operations here.

No comments:

Post a Comment