Friday, January 22, 2010

Finished up at NMPS Gulfport.


So it was a long day today.....very long. Started off in medical and it wasn't that good of a start. Had a hurdle to overcome but thanks to a great Chief and staff there the problem was corrected. After that the day progressed but was a little challenging. We managed to get pay processed, travel claims filed, uniforms issued and eventually got our seabags weighed and loaded on the truck for our flight. Of course when I finally got back to the BQ late tonight I found some emails that I didn't necessarily need to deal with but I managed to do that too in between phone calls.
We've had great weather here the last couple of days and I'm hoping that it follows us to our next stop.

1 comment:

  1. good weather always makes things better... i wish i was waste deep in snow on a mountain with a snowboard on my feed

    ReplyDelete