Wednesday, January 27, 2010




Well it started out COLD again today at 5:00 outside with frost on the ground. No sleep again last night since we were in class until around 9:00 pm and had gotten outside early to start the day. I generally start the day with a poor attitude but then I suck it up and push through and do what I need to do like everyone else here.

We drove Humvees this morning and then went out and rolled over in a Humvee simulator. It was a fun exercise for most everyone. We also went to the electronic target range indoors and I actually did pretty well with that exercise with a weapon I hadn't handled before. It was my first day wearing that body armor for a good part of the day and I'm sure my old body will remind me of that tomorrow when I have to put it on again.

Tomorrow should be a long day again but hopefully my attitude will improve as the day rolls on; and let's hope for some warm weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment