Friday, February 12, 2010

Arrived in Norfolk

We arrived in Norfolk last night around 8:00. We headed out of Camp McCrady around noon or so and headed up here on a charter bus. I dreaded that ride but it ended up being a decent trip. The bus had DVD and tvs so we ended up watching three movies and we had a fun group so the trip was actually a good time. I can't remember the last time that I was able to watch that many movies. Our moves were The Hurt Locker, Zombieland and GI Joe. After the training we had watching The Hurt Locker was a little too realistic and I found myself thinking back to alot of the training we had over the last few weeks.

So I'm at the Navy Lodge in Norfolk until I head out so I'll have a few days to catch up on some sleep and answer the voicemail and email that has accumulated.

2 comments:

  1. r u going to get any of the snow....

    ReplyDelete
  2. No telling,,, some is in the forecast. I'm just going to hang tight here and wait for the next flight out next week.

    ReplyDelete